Zend Framework Project is an active and updating timely. The zend framework can be downloaded on the zend technologies. But for Ubuntu 10.04 it is very easy to integrate in the the command line terminal.
1. Just go to Applications->Ubuntu Software Center
2. search for “zend”
3. select zend-framework.bin
5. both libzend-framework should be installed
6. open terminal by Applications->accessories->terminal
7. type the command zf show version
8. It will print the version available.
To start a zend framework project I’ll write it later.. it is also easy